Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lazy Day: November 28, 2010

Didn't really do much today, no workout or cooking, just a lot of snacks. My mom is coming to Hawaii to visit us, she arrives tomorrow afternoon, so we have mostly been prepping for that. You know, trying to get the house in order and nice looking. There will definitely be many a food and workout post (and fun Hawaii posts too!) this week though, as my mother is just as interested in health and fitness as I am. She is amazing and has recently lost over 30 pounds. I am very excited to see her tomorrow and see how far she has come in her weight loss and fitness journey :) She says she still has about 15 pounds to lose, but I know she'll look great.

On the dinner menu tomorrow: Turkey burgers with some side dish that has yet to be determined.

Until then, here's one of my favorite things I consumed on Thanksgiving:
YAY for red velvet cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment