Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

Breakfast consisted of something new, a Yogi Bar, which was not bad at all, kind of weird looking though:




and some Greek yogurt with blackberries, NOM!


During breakfast at the office before working hours, I saw one of my favorite things:


Beautiful :)

For snacks, I had almonds and raspberries, but forgot to take a picture in the midst of my working.

Lunch was BBQ chicken as usual on Mondays, but I added some Ezekiel Bread that I brought from home to fill me up a little more:


The portion of chicken on the left is what I actually ate, to the right  is my dissection trying to get some good white meat. Ezekiel bread in in the background.

Dinner was something new I thought of. I mixed black beans, corn salsa, a little taco sauce and 1/4 cup Mexican cheese together and put it all in a low carb tortilla I call it a black bean taco, and it was delicious, in fact, I'm taking one for lunch tomorrow :)






I also had a few peppermint patties, something about dark chocolate and mint is just so amazing!

Workout for the day was Jillian Michaels' 6 Week 6 Pack with some added weights and cardio at the end for a grand total of 415 calories burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment